TSB has cut costs on a wide range of rate switch deals by as much as 70 basis points, taking some of its products to record lows.
Following the changes to its product transfer range, the lender is now offering a two-year fixed at 60% LTV with a £995 fee for just 0.84%, down by 10 basis points.
It is also offering a five-year fixed at 0.99% up to 75% LTV with a £995 fee, which is also down by 10 basis points from the previous rate.
Among the biggest reductions are:
- Five-year fixed rate at 60% LTV with no fee reduced by 70 basis points from 1.94% to 1.24%
- Five-year fixed rate at 75% LTV with no fee reduced by 65 basis points from 2.09% to 1.44%
- Five-year fixed at 80% LTV with £995 fee reduced by 60 basis points from 2.54% to 1.94%
- Five-year fixed at 80% LTV with no fee reduced by 60 basis points from 2.99% to 2.39%
- Two-year fixed at 75% LTV with no fee reduced by 55 basis points from 1.94% to 1.39%
TSB made further cuts of up to 45 basis points to a number of two, five and 10-year fixed rate deals for existing customers looking to switch rates.
Original Article from Mortgage Strategy 25/08/21