TSB has cut rates on selected 95% LTV deals by 25 basis points as well as trimming prices on a number of other deals.
The lender has made rate cuts of 10-15 basis points on products in a wide range of LTV tiers, but its biggest discounts are on its rates for borrowers with small deposits.
It has cut the following rates for first-time buyers or home movers at 95% LTV:
- Two-year fixed rate at 3.79% has been cut by 25 basis points to 3.54% with a £995 fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 3.94% has been cut by 25 basis points to 3.69% with no fee
The following deals for first-time buyers and home movers are among the other rates to be cut:
- At 60% LTV its two-year fixed rate will drop below 1% as it is cut from 1.09% to 0.99% with a £995 fee
- A fee free alternative will drop from 1.64% to 1.54%
- At 75% LTV its two-year fix has been cut from 1.29% to 1.19% with a £995 fee or from 1.89% to 1.79% with no fee
- At 80% LTV its two-year fix has dropped from 1.89% to 1.74% with a £995 fee or from 2.49% to 2.34% with no fee
- At 85% LTV its two-year fix has dropped from 2.29% to 2.14% with a £995 fee or from 2.84% to 2.69% with no fee
- At 90% LTV its two-year fix has been cut from 2.99% to 2.89% with a £995 fee or 3.19% to 3.09% with no fee
Original Article from Mortgage Strategy 25/06/2021