Barclays has launched a tracker deal at 0.85% amid significant rate cuts, while TSB has also reduced costs on many products.
TSB cut selected rates by up to 25 basis points today.
- Two-year fixed rate for first-time buyers and home movers up to 95% LTV cut from 3.39% to 3.14% with a £995 fee
- The lender has made lesser cuts of 15 basis points to two-year fixes between 85% and 90% LTV
Alongside the reductions, TSB has increased the rate on a number of five-year deals by 10 basis points.
Meanwhile, Barclays is cutting rates across its residential range tomorrow by up to 53 basis points, including cutting its cheapest tracker deal to 0.85%.
The lender is also introducing a new five-year fixed rate at 75% LTV with no fee and a rate of 1.52%.
Among the highlights of its reprice, the following deals are being reduced:
- 1.38% two-year tracker, £999 fee, 60% LTV – reduced to 0.85%
- 1.79% two-year tracker, £0 fee, 60% LTV – reduced to 1.40%
- 2.05% two-year fixed rate, £0 fee, 85% LTV – reduced to 1.95%
Original Article from Mortgage Strategy 02/09/21